Relax with this handy WI-FI PTZ camera. This PTZ camera is an easy to set up and low-cost solution for your home or business surveillance needs. It can be used during the day or at night utilizing the built in night vision. You may also schedule alerts enables you to specify the days and times of the week when you want to receive alerts. An alert would be triggered based on detected motion. At times when you do not expect there to be movement around your home or office, you may wish to schedule an alert.
The camera pans, tilts and zooms right from the included VSmaHome app and is monitored and controlled remotely.
This motion activated camera is surrounded by 2 IR’s and 1 light sensor, giving you the best motion activation technology around.
Get notifications via Wi-Fi no matter where you are when someone is in the area of the camera. Once motion is detected, you can immediately get a notification on your smart phone or tablet.
Store Video on micro SD card up to 128GB and playback from the App live. The feature allows you observe what has already occurred.
Keep Watch Around Your Home or Business so You Can Better Protect Them.
There are numerous reasons why you may want to keep record inside your home or business, but nothing quite amounts to the value of documented video footage when in court. Whether for legal suit or for just keeping an eye on things while your away, Spy Security Direct can provide the device which fits your needs for personal, home, and business security. With a WiFi network ready, you can create your own security setup with each camera on a separate unique identification.
- All the associated applications/apps for our WiFi cameras are free to download. Using the “remote view” function, you can check the current situation while far away. This feature is helpful for checking on your family, pets, and personnel.
- Using built in SD card functionality/DVR data transfer, you can extract any recorded footage for law enforcement or attorneys, and ensure justice.
- PIR detection features are critical for areas which are often without action. Using PIR sensor technology, the camera will begin recording when motion is detected. This also enables you to easily identify areas of a time line and when sudden activity is visible.
- Low light and infrared lenses allow a clear picture even when the lights are not ideal for most other camera setups. This is most helpful at night or after business hours.
- HD frame rate recording ensures a quality recording to identify visual details clearly.
KJB Security SH1300
|Lens||1/4″ Color CMOS image sensor|
|System Interface||1pc USB Interface, 1pc TF (Micro SD) Card Interface|
|Local Storage||Memory Card (Max 128GB)|
|Directional||Pan, Tilt, Zoom|
|Video Format||1280×720 (1 MP)|
|Video Compression Standard||H.264|
|Video Frame Rate||Max 25 fps|
|Video Playback Mode||Mobile Phone App|
|Audio Input||Built in Microphone, 2-way talk|
|IR Night Vision||IR LED’s, IR Distance 20ft, 0.01 Lux|
|Dimensions||3.688” L x 4.375” W x 3.75” H|