Investigation & Deleted Data Recovery Device for Almost Any Cell Phone
The Cell Phone Investigation Kit gives you the tools you need to investigate almost any cell phone. Recover deleted SMS (text messages) from iPhones, Androids, and feature phones that store SMS to SIM cards. Besides SMS recovery, you can recover other deleted data from smartphones as well as other user data like photos, internet history, call logs, and much more.
- iPod Touch
- iTunes Backup
- Android Phones
- Android Tablets
- SIM Cards
- iRecovery Stick – Recovers data from iPhones, iPads, and iTunes Backup Files
- Phone Recovery Stick – Recovers data from Android devices from all manufacturers
- SIM Card Seizure – Recovers deleted SMS from SIM cards from older feature phones
- 64 GB Backup USB Drive – Save case data and other files on this extra USB drive
- Data Cables – Micro USB cable for Androids and Apple Lightning cable for iOS devices
- Canvas Carrying Case – Fits everything you need with room to add your own stuff
Recovers Deleted Data
The tools in the Cell Phone Investigation Stick is based off of Paraben’s trusted mobile forensic technology. It recovers deleted data directly from the phone, iTunes backup files, or SIM card. Not only can it recover user data like text messages, contacts, Recently Deleted Photos, and internet data, it can also recover deleted data from apps like Gmail, Facebook, Chrome, and more.
Gets All User Data
Sometimes you need more than deleted data recovery. Sometimes, you need to see what’s been happening on your device. The Cell Phone Investigation Kit downloads user data and displays it in an easy to read format. You can check out everything from internet history, to Facebook Messenger conversations, to map bookmarks.
Safe & Sound
The first rule of forensics is to preserve the data. Since the tools in the Cell Phone Investigation Kit are based off of our mobile forensics tools, you can be sure that your phone is safe. We don’t jailbreak the phone, we don’t change the databases, in fact we don’t change anything on the phone. We simply pull down the data and recover the data.